Easiest Almond Butter Blossoms
Sweet, soft, melt-in-your-mouth, and gluten-free, these Easiest Almond Butter Blossoms are so good and seriously some of the easiest cookies I have ever made.
Servings 2 dozen
- 1 cup almond butter (see notes)
- 1 cup regular or coconut sugar (see notes)
- 1 egg
- 22-24 Hershey's Kisses
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix the almond butter and the sugar.
Add and mix in the egg until well combined.
Use a cookie scoop or a tablespoon to create one inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. These cookies don’t really spread so you can place them pretty close together.
Place the baking sheet in the oven, bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
In the meantime unwrap the necessary amount of Hershey’s Kisses.
As soon as you take the cookies out of the oven, carefully press a piece of chocolate into each cookie. The edges may crack a bit.
Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack. The more you let them cool the less crumbly they will be.
Store in an air-tight container for 2-3 days.
- Use almond butter that only contains almonds or almonds and a bit of salt.
- You can make peanut butter blossoms by simply replacing the almond butter with the same amount of peanut butter.
- Choose coconut sugar or regular sugar based on your preference.
- Decrease the sugar to 3/4 cup if you'd rather use less sugar.
- Recipe will yield between 22-24 cookies depending on their size.